I am the girl who...
- Cries whenever she hears The Star Spangled Banner or just about any other patriotic song.
- Gets very irritated whenever someone speaks to my daughter in baby talk. She is sixteen months old and speaks in many complete sentences, so please don't dumb down your language unless you need it.
- Hates flips flops and the sound they make. I especially hate them in a professional setting.
- Would rather receive a gadget as a gift than jewelry any day.
- Loves to bury my face in Lucy or Dory fur. I love the way they smell when they're not wet or haven't been outside much.
- Doesn't get the zombie craze. The same goes for vampires, witches, warlocks, pirates, and ninjas. I like ordinary people.
- Finds Microsoft commercials catchy, but will never willingly buy a PC again.
- Always needs cheesy nachos after Thanksgiving.
- Has no tolerance for most sales people. I don't like being "sold" something. I rarely ever go shopping for anything unprepared, and I often know more about what I'm shopping for than the salesperson. Please, just let me look in peace.
- Knows it's not what all the "cool kids" like, but I actually prefer Blogger to Wordpress.
- Is pro-Oxford Comma.
- Gets angry at the level of stupidity of supposedly intelligent contestants on Jeopardy, especially when they confuse Gone With the Wind with The Great Gatsby.
- Will stop doing whatever I'm doing and run outside to look for rainbows with my husband and daughter.
Who are you? I challenge you to make a list of things that make you unique and link to it in my comments!