- I don't want to hear anything with Jennifer Nettles' voice. Edward Scissorhands scratching a chalkboard is more appealing to me.
- I don't care for Miranda Lambert's music. She sounds like an angry, white trash munchkin.
- Taylor Swift isn't allowed to be played in my presence. The girl cannot carry a tune! I actually love it that Dory Gale goes ballistic when TS songs start to play.
- I haven't liked Tim McGraw since I saw him in Friday Night Lights.
- I don't get why people like George Strait, or Alan Jackson, or Luke Bryan. You get the picture.
- Country Rap shouldn't be a thing. It just shouldn't. It's like breeding a chihuahua and a great dane. Just don't.
I adore Trisha Yearwood and Alison Krauss. I love Carrie Underwood. Hey, we attended the same university. I like Garth Brooks, but not nearly as much as Bart does. He's a huge Garth fanboy. My favorite Garth song is actually his only real Rock song, "Hard Luck Woman." That's just how I roll.
Again, Country isn't my thing. I think part of the reason is because having grown up in a small, rural town I was expected to like it. I didn't. I also didn't like it in Junior High School when some girls would sit around and sing every song on the Country Top 40. It got old very fast. That was probably the extent of how I rebelled against my surroundings.